Katherine Grey's Reviews > A Rogue by Any Other Name

A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean

Aug 13, 2012

Read in August, 2012

I'm not sure where to start with this review, it was such a great read. I had a hard time putting it down and couldn't wait until I could pick it back up and read more of it. I even read it while brushing my teeth in the morning before heading off to work. I don't usually read during my lunch hour, but I found myself carrying it to work and reading it on my lunch break right down to the very last minute.

All of the characters were well written, even the secondary characters which sometimes are rather two dimensional and serve only to move the plot along. It was very easy to empathize with the hero, Michael, the Marquess of Bourne, and the heroine, Lady Penelope Marbury, and why they felt the way they did about where they were in their lives and how they got there. The dialogue was witty and the pacing was terrific.

I also liked the pieces of the letters Penelope and Michael wrote to each other when they were younger and how Penelope kept writing to him even after he stopped responding and she stopped sending them.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book from the very first page to the last. Loved the epilogue which made want to read the next book in the series even more.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Rogue by Any Other Name.