Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Wicked Allure

Aug 13, 12

bookshelves: erotic, contemporary-romance
Read from August 10 to 12, 2012

Passionately Dramatic!

Wicked Allure is one read that will lure your emotions from one extreme of sexual excitement to an enticing rage of hatred. The story captured my interest immediately with the skillful writing talent in bringing the characters to life on the page. The drama is intense and gives you insight of the love, deceit, jealousy, and hatefulness between a vengeful mother (Karolyn), protective father (Jack), and shattered confused lives between three sisters Madigan (Madi), Brianna, and Kelly.

Zach and Madi’s story is extremely emotional, full of turmoil, and deceitfulness from family members trying to keep them apart. The erotic scenes between them are deliciously described and sizzling hot throughout the whole book.

Regardless of it being a multi-culture (black/white) read, I felt it did not matter in determining whether it would be a great read or not. This is an outstanding and fabulous read and I would recommend it to all my erotic reader friends. To me, race or gay, lesbian, or straight laced does not matter to me when it comes to love. Love is love and we can't help who we fall in love with.

The ending was bitter sweet with the HEA between Zach and Madi as the story’s climax came to a head leaving the reader addictive to know more about the future of the characters and if there will be another book to pick up from where this one left off. My inquiring mind is dieing to know now that Madi got her HEA, will her two other sisters Bri and Kelly get theirs with their true loves (Scott & Beau)? Will Zach’s brother Dakota find love again as well? Will Madi’s parents Jack & Karolyn come around and make amends so they can be apart of Zach & Madi’s future baby? Will the drama of the hatred and jealousy ever end?

Great Read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Allure.