-shemasquerade.'s Reviews > Captive in the Dark

Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts

Such a dark and sweet story beautifully written. I must say I've spent the last half year reading countless erotic 'romance' but I LOVE this.. whatever this is. I was there in every moment 'feeling' those moments that in your twentys you remember when you were young especially those better left forgotten moments.. It got to me.

Both male and female characters are spellbinding. The story of Caleb and Livvie is one to definitely antisipate. Thank you CJ Roberts. Well done.

*NEW REVIEW*

I let the dark captivate me and no doubt am left book thirsty to read Seduced in the dark. I laughed, cried and felt other wonderful things lol. Brilliantly written, CJ Roberts had me hostage watching Caleb and Livvie, back and forth till the bittersweet taste of that last page! If your up for a challenge, erotic and full of intrigue, look no further. This journey filled with lust, pain, confusion and I bet bottom dollar it's got to be love! Please I'm not one for spoilers YOU GOT TO READ TO BREATHE this book. You won't be disappointed. I'm still in a trance lol hope no one disturbs my happy place till Sept 1!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Captive in the Dark.