Lady Heather 's Reviews > The Cinderella Blues

The Cinderella Blues by Obren Bokich

Aug 21, 12

bookshelves: adult, adventure, chick-lit, broken-women-finding-their-hea, contemporary, fiction, kindle, romance
Recommended for: contempory romance, chick-lit
Read on August 20, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I really liked this story, and to be honest I was quite surprised by it!
The writing, story-line, and characters were brilliant.

Look forward to reading more from this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cinderella Blues.

08/20/2012
60.0% "This is such a nice easy read, and the characters are fantastic!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick I am so glad you loved this story, too! It was so sweet, fun... just a great, feel good read.

KatLynne I'm fixing to start this Heather! So glad you liked it:)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick YAY!!! I can't wait to talk with you about it, Kat.

KatLynne UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "YAY!!! I can't wait to talk with you about it, Kat."

Looking forward to it Dhes:)!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Obren Bokich is a male author, too. I think he did a fabulous job giving a female voice to the lead character.

KatLynne UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "Obren Bokich is a male author, too. I think he did a fabulous job giving a female voice to the lead character."

WOW! I didn't know that. Now I'm intrigued:)

message 7: by UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick (last edited Aug 25, 2012 11:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick I had no idea while reading. Even after reading the book I had sent a message to the publisher calling him a her. Geez, embarrassing! LOL!

KatLynne LOL...well, it's just not often we run across a male who writes romance or women's fiction. Especially one that you like:)

Sorry to take so long getting back...internet satellite is the pits:(

Off to bed...:) G'nite sweet friend:)