Samantha Towle's Reviews > Reflected in You

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day

Oct 03, 12

I don't even know what to say ... speechless ... it was just FABULOUS! Fan-freaking-tabulous!!! I thought I loved Gideon in Bared To You, now I'm in serious love overdrive! Just brilliant ... I will forever be a Sylvia Day fan girl!!
28 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reflected in You.

Quotes Samantha Liked

Sylvia Day
“The only way I'm keeping my hands off her is if I'm dead. Find another way to fix us.”
Sylvia Day, Reflected in You

Deina I so agree with u, I am really head over heals for him Samantha, I need me a Gideon, hee hee

Samantha Towle Deina wrote: "I so agree with u, I am really head over heals for him Samantha, I need me a Gideon, hee hee"

Every women needs a Gideon! ;)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed I read it yesterday and I liked it more then the first one!

message 4: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Totally agree!! Loved this book!

Nicole I just started this book last night and am not very far into it. You all have me so excited to finish it. I loved the first one, but it sounds like I might love this one more! Yay!

Trichia Every woman needs a Gideon, Brayden, Jake...they can alternate days :)

Adriana Aviles Give me Braden and I'll be a happy happy girl!

Trichia Yes Braden (auto correct isn't correct after all lol)

Deina Trichia wrote: "Every woman needs a Gideon, Brayden, Jake...they can alternate days :)"

message 10: by Adriana (last edited Oct 03, 2012 01:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Adriana Aviles Deina wrote: "Trichia wrote: "Every woman needs a Gideon, Brayden, Jake...they can alternate days :)"

All of the above, but Gideon I would have him stay at home n be my love slave ;-)"

I have so many guys that I would have to divide my days into shifts :))

Lets clarify that ....I have many fictional characters to fantasize about

Deina Lmao so true, i'm a mess when it comes to all the men I want

Trichia I look for them everywhere I go...grocery store, bar, mailbox. Sadly I haven't found any of those men yet

Susan Headley i am on an emotional roller coaster right now! i loved reflections and hate that i have to wait so long for the new one!!!

Deina Trichia wrote: "I look for them everywhere I go...grocery store, bar, mailbox. Sadly I haven't found any of those men yet"

Omg I thought I was the only phyco out there looking for them. They must be hiding from,us Trichia..... Lmao

Trichia I will hire a PI to find them. True story lol

Deina Trichia wrote: "I will hire a PI to find them. True story lol"

Keep me posted, oh hell we can split the bill

Deina Btw who's Braden is this another I should be obsessing about? Please do telll

Trichia Ummm...you my friend need to read ''On Dublin Street" by Samantha Young. It is a mustread!!

Deina Oh man I shall I'll get it this weekend ill keep u posted,.

message 21: by Deina (last edited Oct 04, 2012 07:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deina I'm guessing we sort of like the same books

Trichia You will not be disappointed. I cried, laughed out loud, and fell in love with the storyline. I really hope there's a sequel.

Adriana Aviles girls I'm in on the hunt for Braden :) I think he is my favorite make character this year.

If you go on the author's web page she posted a picture of what her ideal Braden looks like :)

Adriana Aviles Trichia wrote: "You will not be disappointed. I cried, laughed out loud, and fell in love with the storyline. I really hope there's a sequel."

as I mentioned I looked at the author's page hoping to find a sequel in the works for Braden. The author had made no plans past ODS because it was her first venture into the adult genre. Now that she knows how much the public has enjoyed her first book, she is planning on more, but she gives no specific plans.

Trichia I did read that as well, I would love to see another book though!

Deina I hate when they do that , ok let me ck her website and the pic of this Braden and start getting ansy bout reading

Deina Uuyyy he looks scrumptious, very manly imgetting it tonight n reading over the weekend, thanks girls.

Trichia You'll finish it in a day!!

Deina Ohboy well I finished reflected in u in less than , 12 hrs and mind u u was working as well, lol I am so obsessed with this characters hee hee. Oh btw don't firget to add Kellan to our PI list. Lol

Trichia Who is kellan and what book is he from? Reid from Seducing Cinderella is amazing too. We almost have a full week covered. Now if we could just find them lol

Deina Lmao oh yeahhhh, well he's from thoughtless & effortless a series 3 rd one coming out soon he's another rock star n he's sooo hot they were written by S.C. Stephens u must read he's on my list for sure ck them out

Rustys I loved the books, but sometimes I think Eva needs to be rescued from Gideon. Sometimes the hair on the back of my neck stands up when Gideon clls Eva "angel". I liked the introduction to Brett, I always favor rock gods to mega suits!

Trichia Man I'm going to have to check out that whole series then :) Thanks!!

Trichia Can someone please tell me what Gideon went back into the apartment for at the end of Bared to You?? Did I miss something? And also, did Gideon indeed hook up with his ex? I mean, he had lipstick on his shirt? Or did he? I was lost at that moment and Eva just let it go.

Deina Trichia wrote: "Man I'm going to have to check out that whole series then :) Thanks!!"
Np let me know.what u think please I hope u enjoy as I did