Dan's Reviews > Nailed: Ten Christian Myths That Show Jesus Never Existed at All

Nailed by David Fitzgerald
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nailed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate I can't find it in the public library system, so I'm especially interested in reading your review if you decide to write one.

message 2: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan Kate wrote: "I can't find it in the public library system, so I'm especially interested in reading your review if you decide to write one."

Will do. David Fitzgerald is coming to speak to Salt Lake Valley Atheists next month, so I'm going to finish reading this within the next couple of weeks.

message 3: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate I'm curious how it compares to some other books related to this topic, like "Jesus: neither god nor man" by Earl Doherty; The Jesus Mysteries by Freke and Gandy; The Incredible Shrinking Song of Man by Robert Price; When Jesus Became God by Richard Rubenstein. New information? Better explained and/or more concise? Etc.

message 4: by Dan (new) - added it

Dan I've been slacking and am only about 50 pages into it, but am liking it a lot so far. He's gone through several writers contemporary to Jesus' time who wrote absolutely nothing about him.

Someone else also brought the following to my attention. I believe it is what the book and his speech are based on.