Crystal ♥ RBtWBC's Reviews > Seducing Cinderella

Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

Aug 13, 12

bookshelves: genre-contemporary-romance, length-novel, request-publisher, rating-4-star, best-of-2012
Read from August 12 to 13, 2012

Seducing Cinderella is a terrific debut from author Gina L. Maxwell, a sweet and spicy romance sure to entertain readers!

Lucie Miller is the epitome of a wallflower but she knows what she wants in a relationship and it isn’t her brother’s showy best friend, MMA fighter, Reid Andrews. Even if he did star in Lucie’s girlhood fantasies. But Reid needs help recovering from an injury that couldn’t have come at a worse time so he strikes a deal with Lucie. He’ll teach her how to seduce and snag the doctor she has been crushing on if she devotes the next two months to personally helping him heal so that he’ll be ready for his big fight. What happens when the seducer becomes the seduce-ey though? You’ll have to read to find out!

Seducing Cinderella was a sexy and fun read from a new author with a sexpot of a fairy godfighter godmother that beats out the Disney version any day of the week and a plain-jane who is transformed into a TKO with a trip to Neiman Marcus. (Well, not literally but you get the point.) The plot moved at a nice steady pace, holding my interest easily. I loved Reid’s cocky and sure attitude, he was fun and bold as opposed to Lucie’s shy, insecure ways. Not to mention, totally hot! They balanced each other well and the chemistry between them was knock-your-socks-off good! I liked how with Reid’s attentions Lucie found a confidence in herself that wasn’t there before. Angst added some tension to the storyline as well as those pesky “I’m leaving you for your own good” moments. I found myself smiling throughout the story and loved the MMA aspects as well since I’m a fan. :)

All in all; a very cute story with a sigh-worthy HEA. I look forward to more from Gina L. Maxwell and her Fighting For Love series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seducing Cinderella.

~E~ Riverina Romantics Great review!