Rochelle's Reviews > Reckless Magic

Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson

Aug 18, 12

Read from August 12 to 18, 2012

If you love your books YA with lots of magic and romance than this is the book for you.
It was well written, fast paced, and so hard to put down.
As an indie book this is a stand out. Totally should be picked up by a publisher so i can get a physical copy (Because i love having books on my shelves. Especially books that i enjoy as much as this one.)

I loved the slow developement of the relationship between Eden and Kiran. Kiran was so hot and totally swoon worthy. If you want to read a GOOD romance than this is it! Higginson isn't trying too hard to follow the "magic formula" that some writers follow because they think it will make their books a bestseller. No insta-love, it's actually almost insta-hate which makes the development of their relationship even more exciting. (Well i think so anyway.)

Reckless Magic is a tale of two star-crossed teens who are wrapped up in a secret world of magic that exsist inside our own. It is a must read!! It was free, still might be, you should check it out on Kindle or smashwords, and even if it isn't anymore it is totally worth the price.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reckless Magic.

60.0% "I am loving this story so far!!"