Theresa Jones's Reviews > Bane

Bane by Trish Milburn

Aug 15, 12

Bane starts off right where White Witch stops. It has been a long while since I read White Witch, so Im glad I skimmed back through it. I feel that without reading the first book, you might be lost in reading this one.

That being said, the action started right away. Jax and Egan have left those they love (Toni and Keller) behind to try and keep them safe and now are on a mission to try and take down the Covens. You learn so much back history about the witch’s and the covens, and I loved how Trish ties the Salem witches into the story.

I was SUPER glad that Keller and Toni end up being there for the majority of the book again, I would have been super bummed if they hadn’t been.

I will say that I was annoyed that the main bad guy in this book isn’t brought up until ¾ of the way through the book. I thought they were fighting the Covens, but they didn’t even make an appearance.

Also, Im not digging the war of good/evil going on inside Jax. But that’s ok… I guess that to add tension to the story.

Overall, the story was just as good as the first and I really enjoyed it!

Review by MRs Jones at www.theresamjones.blogspot.com
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bane.