Vaughn's Reviews > Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon

F 50x66
May 05, 2016

bookshelves: must-read-romance
Recommended for: anyone who read any of the DH books
Read in August, 2007

Seriously, this has to be my favorite of the series. I would NOT recommend reading this book first, but for anyone who has followed along over the years-this book answers questions, gives more insight into main characters (like Ash) and just is a fantastic read. It's classic Kenyon but with SO much more and leaves you dying waiting for the next book to come out. This is a book I will probably wind up reading a billion times over because it was THAT GOOD.
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Devil May Cry.

05/05 marked as: read

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 6: by Lisa (last edited 3 hours, 11 min ago) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Lap The mailman just delivered it to me and I'm seriously salivating to dig in. However, I'm into Kyrian's book and I just can't ditch it to read Devil May Cry. I love Kyrian too much and it's what started it all you know.

I may however, not re-read Talon and Zarek until I have satisfied the craving for DMC. I have already heard too many rave reviews about it for it wait much longer.

message 5: by Lisa (last edited 2 hours, 33 min ago) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Lap I never let you know - HOLY CRAP that was awesome!!!!

message 4: by Vaughn (last edited 2 hours, 33 min ago) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vaughn wasn't it..I was waiting for something on your end! I just LOVED Kat and Ash--loved it. Now that you've mentioned it, I will need to re-read again!

message 3: by Lisa (last edited 2 hours, 33 min ago) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Lap I'm distracting myself with other books until V's book comes out next week. Then I will be devouring that book.

But yes, DMC will need a re-read soon. It was just so yummy with details we have been needing for so long. And Ash with Kat....flood of emotions on that.

message 2: by Vaughn (last edited 2 hours, 33 min ago) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vaughn I'm super excited about V's book. Intrigued to see how his heroine will turn out. I was re-reading Wrath's book last night.

Got to love a good book!

message 1: by Lisa (last edited 2 hours, 26 min ago) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Lap I actually re-read Dark Prince and Dark Desire this weekend. This was when Christine Feehan didn't seem so repetitive. The first two? Two of my favorites.