Siobhan's Reviews > Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon

F 50x66
Aug 08, 07

bookshelves: must-read-romance
Recommended for: anyone who read any of the DH books
Read in August, 2007

Seriously, this has to be my favorite of the series. I would NOT recommend reading this book first, but for anyone who has followed along over the years-this book answers questions, gives more insight into main characters (like Ash) and just is a fantastic read. It's classic Kenyon but with SO much more and leaves you dying waiting for the next book to come out. This is a book I will probably wind up reading a billion times over because it was THAT GOOD.
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Devil May Cry.

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Lisa Lap The mailman just delivered it to me and I'm seriously salivating to dig in. However, I'm into Kyrian's book and I just can't ditch it to read Devil May Cry. I love Kyrian too much and it's what started it all you know.

I may however, not re-read Talon and Zarek until I have satisfied the craving for DMC. I have already heard too many rave reviews about it for it wait much longer.

Lisa Lap I never let you know - HOLY CRAP that was awesome!!!!

Siobhan wasn't it..I was waiting for something on your end! I just LOVED Kat and Ash--loved it. Now that you've mentioned it, I will need to re-read again!

Lisa Lap I'm distracting myself with other books until V's book comes out next week. Then I will be devouring that book.

But yes, DMC will need a re-read soon. It was just so yummy with details we have been needing for so long. And Ash with Kat....flood of emotions on that.

Siobhan I'm super excited about V's book. Intrigued to see how his heroine will turn out. I was re-reading Wrath's book last night.

Got to love a good book!

Lisa Lap I actually re-read Dark Prince and Dark Desire this weekend. This was when Christine Feehan didn't seem so repetitive. The first two? Two of my favorites.