HєllyBєlly's Reviews > The Duchess War

The Duchess War by Courtney Milan
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Duchess War.

Donna Courtney Milan is the main reason I'm going to have to break down and buy an eReader.

HєllyBєlly Donna wrote: "Courtney Milan is the main reason I'm going to have to break down and buy an eReader."

You should! I have a Kobo, but it is two years old now and I'm not very happy with it. Do most of my reading on my iphone these days, but am thinking of asking Santa for a Kindle...

Donna I'm leaning towards an iPad. Bigger bucks, but more uses. On the other hand it's a doable expense for my family to pitch in and get me a Kindle for Christmas. Good lord, I can't believe we're already thinking Christmas! Any how, as long as she's going strictly ebook I don't have much choice. I'd call her a rude name, but I love her too much.

HєllyBєlly The main reason I got the Kobo was for the electronic ink - I was told it is very much like a normal book for the eyes because it is not back-lit like a computer. I have found that this makes it easier to use in daylight and on the beach and it really doesn't strain my eyes as much. I sit in front of a computer all day at work, so it was a welcome change.
However, I am finding the page turning extremely slow compared to my iPhone and also the Kobo has malfunctioned a few times and I have had to reset it.
So, that's why I am thinking about a Kindle.
I started reading ebooks years ago when I found that they were miles cheaper (compared to Swedish prices) and also the fact that I could start reading within minutes of deciding and making a purchase.
At first I was reading on my laptop, but I found it increasingly cumbersome and hot on my knees.
I still love browsing in book stores, though. I will never tire of that.
Well, good luck with whatever you decide!

Donna Thanks for the info!!