YA Reads Book Reviews's Reviews > Thirteen

Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong

Aug 12, 2012

bookshelves: nichole

Originally posted on www.yareads.com, reviewed by Nichole

I am beyond devastated that The Women of the Otherworld series is over. If I had to pick my all time favorite series, I think that this series would win. I have read almost all of Armstrong’s books, and I devoured every single book in this particular series.
I have to say that the Savannah books (the last three in this series) are my favorite out of all of the books in the series. It’s funny, because I didn’t originally want to read from Savannah’s perspective. I had series issues about bringing in the girl who we watched grow up since she was thirteen-years-old. I was so wrong. While I love all of the books in this series, the last three were by far the best.
What I LOVED about Thirteen was that Armstrong incorporated chapters for all of the women of the Otherworld. So it wasn’t all about Savannah. This was great because the series has now ended. I have followed each of these women for a couple of years now, and I would have been really disappointed if they didn’t each get some show time in the last book.
Go. Buy. This. Book. NOW! (note: PLEASE read this series from the beginning!)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thirteen.