Belinda's Reviews > The Way to a Duke's Heart

The Way to a Duke's Heart by Caroline Linden

Aug 28, 12

Read in August, 2012

I just finished reading the most excellent and marvelous book by Caroline Linden. The characters in this story seemed real with human emotions that I really like to spend time with. The writing was witty and easy to read. You can see the pain and anguish that clearly shows how people react to things happening beyond their control. Which happens to Charles de Lacey, Lord Gresham when his title to the Duke of Durham is threaten by a blackmailer. Charlie decides to investigate where his brothers left off and search for said person who holds the key to his future. It seems that Charlie has never been responsible for anything in his life. Others have always catered to him because he's the heir. Then he meets a woman who is not impressed with his title, fortune or pompous ways. Tessa Neville is funny, beautiful and speaks her mind around the said arrogant Lord. Charlie is smitten at first glance and shows Tessa that his heart is hers if she would only give him a chance. I truly loved reading this book and didn't want it to end. Thank you Ms Linden for picking me in your contest and prizing me with an early copy of this book.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way to a Duke's Heart.