Mad Scientist's Reviews > Eve & Adam

Eve & Adam by Michael  Grant

Sep 14, 12

bookshelves: 2012, young-adult, science-fiction, fantasy-fiction, netgalley, adventure
Read from August 24 to 31, 2012

Concoction of a Review:

Think back to all of your old relationships or current one. I didn't say this to scare you but for you to envision the flaws of the other person. There are always flaws or quirks that can twist and bunch your skirts! Just think of this... What if you were given the chance to create a perfect partner? I am curious about the outcome if nothing else. Daughter of a major bio-pharmaceutical mongol, Evening, is handed a program to do just that. Design a flawless mate. I want to give props to our little Eve for stopping to think about if she should create a male or female. I do love me some taboo even if it is for a split minute.

Right from the beginning of Eve & Adam the hustle and bustle made it to be a very fast and inviting read straight away. It was just so riveting that my tea got cold due to me being stuck within the plot. The seriousness was covered up lightly with fun, which was very much appreciated.

The Mad Scientist also very much loved Solo. What a name!? Makes you think of one & alone or beer pong. He is a boy of very few words but when he interacted or spoke he had me swooning. Oh, how very much does the Mad Scientist like to swoon! His parents died when he was young, ever since he has been livign at the Spiker research building under the wing of Terra "Terror" Spiker (Evening's mother). He is also a geeky computer genius. *swoon* Bonus!

Questionable motives, revenge, everyone is on Cloud (apple product marketing here), & the promises of future books oh my! Yes, indeed the Mad Scietist is in a good mood from this book. I might be overstepping my bounds but I do not recalling giving out bad advice before.

I do say that this book is a must read! It should be on your TBR never ending pile. Near the top!!

Overall, a fast paced inviting read with a complex concept of creating a perfect mate.

** Thanks to NetGalley for the ability to read & review this book which so ever did not influence or bend my thoughts in any manner. All Mad thoughts are presented in the right mind of a twisted brain of the Mad Scientist!**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eve & Adam.

08/25/2012
15.0% "I'm currently Reading Eve and Adam and I'm loving it thus far. The hustle and bustle of the whole beginning is making it for a very fast and inviting read right from the beginning."
08/25/2012
15.0% "Just to note the puzzle apple is making sense even from the beginning.

08/25/2012
15.0% "I'm 15% done with Eve and Adam: Just to note the puzzle apple is making sense even from the beginning. It also makes me think of G-Dragon from Big Bang. Some Korean K-pop Love from me! *swoon* "
08/25/2012
15.0% "I'm 15% done with Eve and Adam: Just to note the puzzle apple is making sense even from the beginning. It also makes me think of G-Dragon from Big Bang. Some Korean K-pop Love from me! *swoon*"

Mad Scientist I think my computer is freaking out or maybe it likes G Dragon too ;)

Stacia (the 2010 club) You know, I haven't listened to much Big Bang. I probably should try them out. I know it's cliche but I listen to SuJu.

Mad Scientist Top is my favorite in Big Bang! When he wears black eye liner you might catch me licking the computer screen. I would move to Korea just to go see him in concerts!! *swoon*