Brenda (b)'s Reviews > Without Reservations

Mar 22, 11

bookshelves: m-m, 2-2009-read, 1-ebooks, shifters, 2-2011-read
Recommended to Brenda (b) by: Heather Shea, Daisiemae, Eyre
Read from March 21 to 22, 2011, read count: 2

Set in the same paranormal world as With Love , Without Reservations takes place in a different part of the USA (New Mexico vs Asheville, NC) and introduces a whole new group of characters. That didn't throw me off and I enjoyed meeting everyone and learning their personalities and how they all related. I liked Chay and Keaton and thought they were a well matched couple. I'm looking forward to Jake and Remi's story and to meeting Sterling. I thought the bag packing scene near the end was funny.
originally read 1/4/2009, re-read 3/22/2011
13 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Without Reservations.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so glad you like this one! Just wait until you read With Caution! It's even better.

Daisiemae LOVE LOVE LOVE this series! Eyre's right, With Caution is soooo great too!

Brenda (b) I'm getting ready to transfer it to my pda. So I'll be reading it soon. Have either of you read the free short stories she wrote for Thanksgiving and Christmas that I think are part of this series?

Daisiemae I have :) I love Sterling and Rhys:) I can't wait to read their story. Rhy's is definately a saint...because Sterling DEFINATELY is a hot temptation!

Gabbi I'll have to read these books soon. I have heard so many good things about them.

message 6: by Ava (new) - added it

Ava Brenda, I loved the short stories on JL Langley's website! I can't wait for Rhys and Sterling's book to come out!!