Brenda's Reviews > The Inn at Rose Harbor

The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber

Aug 12, 12

Read in September, 2012

I was so surprised when I received the advance reader copy of this book in the mail. I hadn't read Debbie Macomber in so long and after I started the book I did remember some of the previous characters that were included from the Cove where she had based so many of her books. This one had such a great story to it, I couldn't put it down. I loved the direction the book took and the ending. It didn't go in the direction I thought it would initially but can't discuss that without giving away the ending. The reminded me why I love Debbie Macomber!
I read it almost in one day!

Here is the description of the book as writter here on Good Reads:
From #1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber comes a heartwarming new series based in the Pacific Northwest town of Cedar Cove, where a charming cast of characters finds love, forgiveness, and renewal behind the doors of the cozy Rose Harbor Inn.

Jo Marie Rose first arrives in Cedar Cove seeking a sense of peace and a fresh start. Coping with the death of her husband, she purchases a local bed-and-breakfast—the newly christened Rose Harbor Inn—ready to begin her life anew. Yet the inn holds more surprises than Jo Marie can imagine.

Her first guest is Joshua Weaver, who has come home to care for his ailing stepfather. The two have never seen eye to eye, and Joshua has little hope that they can reconcile their differences. But a long-lost acquaintance from Joshua’s high school days proves to him that forgiveness is never out of reach and love can bloom even where it’s least expected.

The other guest is Abby Kincaid, who has returned to Cedar Cove to attend her brother’s wedding. Back for the first time in twenty years, she almost wishes she hadn’t come, the picturesque town harboring painful memories from her past. And while Abby reconnects with family and old friends, she realizes she can only move on if she truly allows herself to let go.

A touching novel of life’s grand possibilities and the heart’s ability to heal, The Inn at Rose Harbor is a welcome introduction to an unforgettable set of friends

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Inn at Rose Harbor.