Chris's Reviews > Rhapsody in Blood

Rhapsody in Blood by John Morgan Wilson

Aug 12, 12

bookshelves: 2012, gay, mystery, not-mine, done
Read on August 12, 2012

Very good gay mystery in which Ben and Templeton stay at a hotel notorious for being the location of the murder of movie star 50 years ago and the suicide of her daughter 25 years later. Templeton's there to report on a film about the movie star's life being shot at the hotel... and then things get messy.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rhapsody in Blood.

Kaje Harper This was my least favorite of the lot, but still good. I just thought less happened here. BTW Spider Season is the last book even though GR doesn't seem to have it listed in the series.

message 2: by Chris (last edited Aug 12, 2012 03:46PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chris Yup. Got it from the library a few weeks back. It's listed in the series if you click on the series, but it doesn't have the series name in the title so doesn't come up that way if you search for the series. When I get around to reading the book, I'll probably fix that.

PLEASE do not say anything more about the plot of the last book. I'm serious about not being able to pick it up for a while now.

Kaje Harper No problem, and no spoilers. This is an intense series, but worth reading all the way through.

Kaje Harper Besides if you got through Blind Eye then you've seen it at about its worst.