KyBunnies's Reviews > Her Wicked Ways

Her Wicked Ways by Darcy Burke

Aug 12, 12

bookshelves: blog-tour-book, 2012
Read on August 12, 2012

Wow. This book pulled me in from the start. The writing, the plot, characters, wording everything was perfect. I have been looking for a new historical romance author and I have found her. Darcy I am very surprise you are not with a large publishing house. However, I am so glad I was offered the chance to read your wonderful books.
Meet Lady Miranda. She looks like a goddess and has the body and smile to seduce anyone into what she wants. Well, almost anyone that is not her parents. Now meet the highway man aka Fox or Foxcraft. He is loyal, loving and trying to save his orphanage. This orphanage has been in his family for several hundred generations’. Sadly he is on the brink of financial ruin. He has stooped to being a highway man to try and get money to help feed, clothe, and provide essentials for the children. He knows something will have to change but sadly he prospects of finding a future wife with money is very slim.
Miranda is one of those females that get’s everything she wants or at least tries to get everything. However she is being sent to live with some very strict distant cousins because of her behavior. She meets the highway man and realizes that she could have some fun.
Fox is not interested in fun. He wants money first and maybe a wife with buckets of money to help save the orphanage.
This book has lots of romance with some mystery thrown in. I truly enjoyed reading this book.
Thanks for a great read Darcy.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Wicked Ways.