Julie (jjmachshev)'s Reviews > Love Slave for Two

Nov 30, 2008

bookshelves: erotica, 2008-reads
Recommended for: Elaine
Read in November, 2008

"Love Slave for Two" is a tender and emotional erotic menage story by Tymber Dalton. WARNING: This story contains scenes of m/m and m/f/m sexual activities described in frank, modern terminology.

Tyler and Thomas have been lovers and partners for several years now. They consider themselves as married as any hetero couple. When Nevaeh comes into their life as a housecleaner, they are both amazed at how attracted they each are to her, without it taking away from their attraction to each other. The more time they spend with Nevaeh, the more they come to care for this courageous, yet damaged woman. When they realize the extent of Nevaeh's problems, they offer her full-time employment with them in an effort to help her. They know Nevaeh is attracted to both of them and realize that she could complete their lives in a way neither had before imagined. They plan to lure Nevaeh into their lives, but Nevaeh's cruel, deadbeat 'boyfriend' will do anything he can to stop her happiness.

If you enjoy your menage stories with m/m and m/f/m love, you really can't miss this one. It has an emotional impact you don't find in many menage stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Slave for Two.

message 1: by Tymber (new)

Tymber Dalton OMG!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm totally stunned speechless (in a good way and not just because I'm sick with a cold!! *LOL*).

I'm so thrilled you got what I intended to do with this story, to have it be more than "just" a romance. You might be interested in my book, "Love at First Bight," coming soon from Siren. And I'm currently working on the sequel to "Love Slave for Two" right now.

Squeeee!!! Thank you!!!

Tymber Dalton (aka Lesli Richardson)

Julie (jjmachshev) OMG, OMG!! No thank you. For providing such a great menage story that didn't skimp on feelings. I'll definitely keep my eyes open!!
J

message 3: by Tymber (new)

Tymber Dalton You've SO made my week even as bad as this cold has me feeling! *LOL* I'll tell you I have three more books planned for the series with Tyler, Tommy, and Nevvie. (Not saying there won't be more than that, but I haven't explored past the natural story arc because I've got so much else on my plate.) The second is very emotional, but since they're already together I can promise even more steamy moments. *LOL* Book 3 is planned to be (hopefully) a hysterically funny tale, and Book 4 will be more of a thriller.

The "Deep Space Mission Corps" series will have at least four books and I've written it very much in the same style of "LSfT," focusing on the characters and their interactions. I've got a sneak preview on my site at www.tymberdalton.com of "Love at First Bight" (so named because the ship is the Tamora Bight *LOL*).

I also write as Lesli Richardson and have a vampire romance, "Love and Brimstone" out with Amira Press (www.amirapress.com) that you might be interested in. I take a different approach to vampirism, think "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" meets "Boston Legal." *LOL* The sequel to that is currently in edits right now, release date pending. And I've got several books coming from Lyrical Press starting in January (as Lesli Richardson) - www.lyricalpress.com

Thanks!!
Tymber. (aka Lesli)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic I do tend to like the menage novels I have read. Plus I LOVE the m/m romances I have started reading. So this sounds like its right up my alley. Great review.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather Great review JJ! ;)

H