Michelle Sedeño's Reviews > Stitch

Stitch by Samantha Durante

Oct 27, 12

Read from September 13 to October 23, 2012

Check out my full post including the author's guest post and giveaway for the tour stop:
Michelle Shouts Random

***
Rating: 4.5 stars

Can I first tell you how lucky I am to be part of this tour? This tour is hosted by the author herself, Samantha Durante. I've got an event invitation from Goodreads and I checked out the book before signing in. I saw that it has very nice feedback from the readers, the sypnosis is intriguing and it caught my interest. Man, they were right. Glad I signed up.

The book started with a mystery that made my heart pound. Already. I was instantly in love with it. The first chapter confuses me because it jumped to a world different from the prologue. I thought the author had got it wrong. But I kept reading, because I wanted to find out.

I was beginning to worry because the world from the prologue didn't came back. I'm like, Was I reading the wrong book? But that's impossible, of course. And then a revelation came up halfway through the book and I. Was. Not. Prepared. I was shocked, you could say that. And I almost screamed, Ohmygod. This is SO good! But really, it is.

Stitch took a big swerve and turned to be a book I wasn't expecting. The world and story building is just so good and it keeps me wanting more. Though there are few things that I didn't quite grew fond of. The third POV is fine but I hope it has less narration and more scenes/events/talking for the characters. I also want to learn more about the characters and their world.

Just like this book having several genres, it also offers you a lot of ingredients such as a feeling of thriller and mystery, amazing sci-fi world and sweet romance. I would definitely wanted to find out what will happen next on the second installment of the trilogy, Shudder. I feel like I will be getting more answers and more heart-stopping scenes from the promise it made on the ending of Stitch.

Recommendations:

For everyone who likes dystopian-sci-fi-paranormal-romance read. You should really try this.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stitch.

09/20/2012 page 195
62.0% "Ohmygod. I wasn't ready for the big twist. But it was really good. Can't wait to find out more!~~
:D"
show 2 hidden updates…

Anagha This was wonderful!!

Naomi I am reading this now too!! 32% into the story.