Anna Motteler's Reviews > When Dad Killed Mom

Nov 30, 2008

did not like it
Recommended for: NO ONE.
Read in December, 2008

"Jenna and Jeremy knew their parents' marriage was in trouble. Mom and Dad didn't talk much, and when they did, they had to work really hard at being civil. But no one would have predicted what came next. The headline read COLLEGE SHRINK KILLS WIFE, and suddenly everything changed.
Now with Mom dead and Dad in jail, Jenna and Jeremy must re-create a life and family of their own. But a silent distance grows between them as each guards a secret that could send their fragile new lives into a tailspin."

--This book is kinda weird so far. All it's talked about is how their dad killed their mom, and the teenage daughter drawing her vagina on a bathroom stall. OKAYYY then, haha.

***Kay. Finished this book.
it's HORRIBLE. if you like this book, my apolgies, but i hate it.
it's coming from a little boy and a fourteen year old girl's thoughts and all it is is boobs, vaginas, and other things? sorry but that's disturbing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Dad Killed Mom.

12/23/2008 page 13
04/20/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Alee (new)

Alee Hofman Haha, wow. And I was thinking about reading that book.

message 2: by Anna (new) - rated it 1 star

Anna Motteler Haha well I strongly advise you NOT to. :D

message 3: by Eva (new) - rated it 1 star

Eva Leger Ack! I just bought this from my library! I'm glad I only paid a buck for it if I end up feeling like you did!

message 4: by Eva (new) - rated it 1 star

Eva Leger I have three friends who have read this - you, who gave it 1 star and two others with a 4 and 5 star rating. I know all of your tastes in relation to mine do I really was interested in how I would feel about this. I can't agree more with you though. This is horrible. I think I got to chapter five or six and quit.
I bet if someone went digging in this guys past they'd find done child molestation charges at the very least. He's a disturbed man I'd wager.
Alee, you're not missing anything but a headache with this one. lol