Chris's Reviews > Moth and Flame

Moth and Flame by John Morgan Wilson

Aug 11, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, gay, mystery, not-mine, done
Read on August 11, 2012

Very good gay mystery in which Ben is hired to finish a brochure for the city of West Hollywood after the original writer was murdered. I realized after finishing this that the really horrific things have happened to Ben in the odd number books (excluding the first), so now I'm nervous about reading book 7...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moth and Flame.

message 1: by Lou (new)

Lou Harper Yeah, I liked the first book, but shied away from reading the rest.

Chris They're really good, but really intense and frequently dark.

Kaje Harper I liked them all although some parts were hard, especially when he brings the bad stuff on himself (and the last one when he does something almost irreparable.)

Chris Kaje wrote: "...(and the last one when he does something almost irreparable.)"

Kaje, you really have to stop saying stuff like that! Now I'm going to have a hard time picking up the last book when I get to it. :(

message 5: by Kaje (last edited Aug 12, 2012 12:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kaje Harper Chris wrote: "Kaje wrote: "...(and the last one when he does something almost irreparable.)"

It was a harder read in some ways, but it ends up the closest to a HFN or possibly HEA that Ben has had through all this drama. It's just tough to get there and two parts will rip your heart.

Chris ARGH!!! :(

Kaje Harper Chris wrote: "ARGH!!! :("

Just sayin'