April's Reviews > Pivot Point

Pivot Point by Kasie West

Aug 11, 2012

bookshelves: for-review, ya, sci-fi, time-travel
Read from February 13 to 15, 2014

I am really not regretting my life choice of reading through Kasie West’s current books this weekend. Friends, I plowed through Pivot Point which is Kasie West’s debut in pretty much a manner of hours. Sure, there were some detours along the way, like reviews that I needed to write and chores and a visit to the post office among other things. Overall though, I was totally glued to this book and entranced by main character Addison’s journey between two paths her life could potentially take. For real, this book has elements that make me want to hand it to you and go STOP YOUR LIFE LIKE I DID, READ THIS NOW. Since you know, that’s what you should do, stop and abandon your TBR for good books.
Read the rest of my review here
Note: Review will post on February 17, 2014
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pivot Point.

02/13/2014 marked as: currently-reading
02/13/2014 page 1
0.0% "I can't think of the title without thinking of this " 1 comment
02/14/2014 page 20
5.0% "Got 5 minutes of reading in last night before falling asleep. I like Addison's power thus far, now that I finally understand it, kind of."
02/15/2014 page 76
22.0% "The world building is really interesting."
02/15/2014 page 269
78.0% "Wow, this is a fast read!"
02/15/2014 marked as: read
02/15/2014 marked as: need-to-review
02/15/2014 marked as: read

Blythe FUCK YESSSSS

April Blythe wrote: "FUCK YESSSSS"

As soon as I type my review I'm diving into Split Second. It's Kasie West weekend up in here!

message 3: by Blythe (last edited Feb 15, 2014 04:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Blythe Split Second is so good. Not quite as good as Pivot Point, but still awesome. And there's a whole different romance to swoon for and it's all just marvelous. Are The Distance Between Us and On the Fence also part of the KW readathon or just Pivot Point books?

April Blythe wrote: "Split Second is so good. Not quite as good as Pivot Point, but still awesome. And there's a whole different romance to swoon for and it's all just marvelous. Are The Distance Between Us and On the ..."

Both TDBU and On The Fence are part of my readathon. I'm whitelisted on Edelweiss, so On The Fence is on my Kindle and I've got a physical copy of TDBU.

I'm pumped for Split Second!

Blythe Oh, let me know when you start On the Fence and I might try to read it with you! Right now I'm doing a series binge for the Lunar Chronicles but if I finish Scarlet in time I could probably squeeze in On the Fenc too.

April Blythe wrote: "Oh, let me know when you start On the Fence and I might try to read it with you! Right now I'm doing a series binge for the Lunar Chronicles but if I finish Scarlet in time I could probably squeeze..."

Sounds good, that's my last read! I will tweet you when I'm about ready to start it!

message 7: by April (new) - added it

April yay!! so all the they hype is legit! :)