Holly's Reviews > Real Men Last All Night

Real Men Last All Night by Lori Foster

Sep 09, 2009

bookshelves: lora-leigh, contemporary-romance, romantic-suspense, romantica-erotica
Read in September, 2009

I really liked the Lora Leigh story. The hero was an Uber alpha without being an Uber a-hole. It's stories like these that keep bringing me back to Lora Leigh. On a side note - I loooved the piercings. *giggle*

I didn't read Lori Foster's book.

Edge of Sin was okay. The heroine was a brazen little hussy that certainly went after what she wanted. The sex was alright. I am just not a fan of Cheyenne McCray.

I really liked Heidi Betts story. This was my first story by her and I really liked it. The sex was hot. What about the plot you say? What plot. The story was about a U.S. Marshall who finds out he has a daughter, blah, blah, blah...... fornicating like minks........ ride off into the sunset. The end. I may have to hunt down some more books by her.
7 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Real Men Last All Night.

Shawna If you liked the Heidi Betts story, then you might enjoy Loves Me, Loves Me Knot, which is a really funny, steamy contemporary romance of hers.

message 2: by Dina (new)

Dina Holly wrote: "What about the plot you say? What plot. The story was about a U.S. Marshall who finds out he has a daughter, blah, blah, blah...... fornicating like minks........ ride off into the sunset. The end."

This one sounds good, LOL.

Holly Thanks for the recommendation, Shawna. I just checked my library and I don't think they have it yet. I'll check my UBS at work tomorrow. It is the bane of my credit card that there are not one but two UBS stores by my work.

Holly Dina wrote: "Holly wrote: "What about the plot you say? What plot. The story was about a U.S. Marshall who finds out he has a daughter, blah, blah, blah...... fornicating like minks........ ride off into the su..."

LOL. There was a wee bit more to it than that but still - the best thing about her story was the sex. *grin*

Shawna Holly wrote: "Thanks for the recommendation, Shawna. I just checked my library and I don't think they have it yet. I'll check my UBS at work tomorrow. It is the bane of my credit card that there are not one but ..."

I hear ya. I have one walking distance to my house, and it's bad...very, very bad. lol. :)

Auntee Great review Holly (especially the Heidi Betts review)!

message 7: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Fabulous review Holly! Piercings, a hussy and a US Marshall. Sounds like my kinda book! I really liked the first book in this series.

Holly LOL. Thanks, ladies!