Donna's Reviews > Stranger in the Room

1119451
Aug 26, 12

bookshelves: fiction, mystery
Read from August 24 to 25, 2012

Stranger In The Room is a wonderful mystery "who-done-it". I had a hard time putting down the book for any length of time. I just had to keep on reading to find out what was going to happen next.

Keye Street, P.I., is asked by the Atlanta Police Department to do a profile of a killer on the loose. He killed a young boy, an elderly gentleman and is stalking the cousin of Ms. Street. This is surmised after going through all the evidence in hand. Her boyfriend is also a detective on the APD.

She also does outside work on her own. Recently she was asked to check into a crematorium in upstate Georgia. Apparently, ashes of loved ones in urns weren't really their ashes but cement and chicken feed. Keye and her friend, Neil, who works for her, uncover a grisly scene. Seems as though the owners of the crematorium were harvesting the organs of the dead bodies for money and then cutting up the remains and scattering them in the woods. No burial involved.

Keye's cousin, Miki, is a case by herself being on drugs and alcohol. It was very difficult for the police to finally take her serious until a body was found hanging in her house.

Who is the killer and how is he linked to all of these murders and who will the next victim/s be?

Like I said, it's a page turner that you cannot put down. Enjoy.

I had won this book through the Goodreads First Reads giveaway. Yeah for me, as I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will read again.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stranger in the Room.