Melly's Reviews > Lengths

Lengths by Steph Campbell

Aug 12, 12

bookshelves: 2012-releases, contemporary, books-i-own, nook, makes-my-heart-swell, new-adult, lol, smexy
Read from August 10 to 11, 2012

I really enjoyed Lengths! I'd really like to know where I can find a guy like Deo. Seriously, why can't all guys be so completely willing to put up with drama like that and STILL be madly in love and WANT to know what the woman is thinking?! That guy deserves a medal.

Whit is more than a little complicated. When it comes to "fight or flight," well, Whit's definitely got the "flight" part down. She's haunted by her past, so running has become second nature for her. Deo is no angel, but he can be such a sweetheart. I don't blame Whit one bit for being easily swayed by him. Their relationship isn't perfect and they don't always get along, but when they do it's all swoony goodness...and hot, I repeat, HOT.

I love Deo's mom and grandpa. They're hilarious! The conversations between Deo and them were insanely funny. I can't imagine having a mom and grandpa like that. Never a dull moment in that family for sure.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lengths.

08/11/2012