Fallon's Reviews > Duplicity

Duplicity by Nikki Jefford

Aug 11, 12

bookshelves: kindle, young-adult, magic, paranormal, series
Read from August 10 to 11, 2012

Where I found the first book (Entangled) in this book to be an alright story the second book is much better. We don't have all that back story and we don't have to be reminded of what happened previously, because yes we did read the first book. So yeah to the author for not reminiscing too much over the last book. This book pretty much starts off a year after the last one started, so a year has gone by since Graylee died and came back and switched bodies and all that business of book one. Book 2 complicates things further, but we don't have to deal with Charlene, yeah, we have to deal with two Graylee's which can get frustrating, not because of the writing or anything but Gray #2 kind of grated on my nerves. Again, I liked this story better than the first, the pacing was all around better the characters were fantastic, and honestly I really kind of like Adrian's character....hmm...anyway the story just seemed to work better this time around, there just seemed to be more at stake, even though I guess it was about the same as before, plus I didn't like Charlene. It looks like there is one more book left in this series, and I can't wait to see how things turn out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Duplicity.

08/10/2012