Maggie's Reviews > False Memory

False Memory by Dan Krokos

Aug 10, 12

bookshelves: whats-new-in-ya-lit-2013
Read in August, 2012

This book will be popular with teen readers who like science fiction and action. Miranda finds herself in a mall and does not remember who she is or ho she got there. She walks up to a mall security guard who thinks she is messing with him because really, you don't remember anything! I can see where an adult would be suspicious of a teen claiming not to know who he is. Then everything goes berserk! Wow! A riot in the mall and people throwing themselves off the railings, running, panic, etc. What has Miranda done and how is she responsible for this? That happens within the first few pages. Readers are going to be taken into a world that involves teens who are actually clones with superhuman powers who are designed to be used as weapons. Bit by bit Miranda's history is revealed and the other members of the elite fighting team are introduced. My complaint about this story is that once again, there is to be a series. So the end is not the end! I'm getting tired of having to wait to find out what happens to characters I've grown to care about.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read False Memory.