Misty Rayburn's Reviews > Two Moons of Sera Vol. 2

Two Moons of Sera Vol. 2 by Pavarti K. Tyler

Aug 10, 2012

Read in August, 2012

This is the second book in a set of serial novellas and here we find Sera and Tor entrenched in an Erdlander base. They both are scared but Sera wants answers so she continues to try to blend in. The more secrets she uncovers about what the Erdlanders are doing, the more she finds that ignorance is bliss.

The second volume of Two Moons of Sera has a lot more action in it because it takes place completely in the Erdlander base. Sera and Tor’s story gets even more complex as questions are answered. I won’t get into what those questions are because I don’t want to spoil the book. Just believe me when I say there is no tapering off to be found in book two at all. Tor and Sera are trying to settle in to their respective jobs among the Erdlanders and each are finding out things they don’t like about the way these people are living. They’re also finding out things about the people that live in their pod with them and while Tor and Sera seem to like most of their pod mates, they know that they’re all dangerous especially if they find out what Sera is. It all makes for a tense situation that will make the reader fly through the pages and then die while waiting for book three.

Thank you to Pavarti K. Tyler for the review copy. It in no way influenced my review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Moons of Sera Vol. 2.