BookHookup's Reviews > Untouched

Untouched by Jus Accardo

Aug 10, 2012

**This was received from the publisher but that did not influence the review**

Ana and Celeste reviewed this on The Book Hookup

Ana: In Untouched, the adventure continues as the characters continue to try to escape the corporation’s evil and save other “Sixes” – people with special powers. Touch captured me right from the very beginning and ensured that I fell in love with these characters!

Celeste: This was from Kale’s point of view and while I loved the first book, this was more like a filler scene, and written from Kale’s perspective this time. It was also set at an amusement park which just seemed a little too predictable.

Ana: I found Touch more enjoyable than Untouched because, in truth Touch is where the character building happened and where we had the opportunity to get immersed in the story. Untouched, being a novella, was just a short “episode”…almost too quick to fall into. I did enjoyed the fact that Untouched was actually written in Kale’s POV. It was good to see what his feelings were about this world and understand the range of emotions he felt both for his past as well as Dez. But, in reality, it was Touch that won me over. Overall, the books were well written and the stories moved along smoothly. I liked the characters and routed for them from the very beginning.

Celeste: I was excited to start it and it was OK, but I’m glad it was short. I usually get excited over a switched POV, but this one was harder for me to get into.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untouched.