DL's Reviews > The Hot Floor

The Hot Floor by Josephine Myles

Aug 10, 2012

it was ok
Read in October, 2012

Once again, I find myself on opposite sides of the fence with this book. My friends loved it. I was less enthused. Josh was smitten with his committed neighbors. A menage ensues immediately after a plunge through broken flooring that easily could have killed a man, and yet left Josh without a scratch on him. He didn't even fully lose his hard on. I just can't suspend belief enough for that. I know, I know. I was warned that this was smut. But Ms. Myles has always delivered a really good plot along with the smut before so I chose to ignore the warning.
Ultimately, I didn't care enough about the characters to even be bothered that almost 20 pages of the book was actually excerpts for other books. If I hadn't bought this on the first day of release, and therefor at a reduced price, my pocketbook would have been a bit annoyed though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hot Floor.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What didn't you like? I've been going back and forth on this one.

Yoshi Ha..ha.... I was thinking the same, how come Josh was not hurt at all. LOL

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL. Never mind. Just read you review. :)

message 4: by DL (new) - rated it 2 stars

DL I'm glad you said to never mind because you really didn't want to get me started. :)