Shita Dewi's Reviews > Eleven Minutes

Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho

Aug 10, 2012

bookshelves: recommended-to-read
Read in July, 2012

this book will give you another side life of a hooker
how she survived and finally found her love of her life
all of those understanding ; about love, life, God, dreams, fear, etc ; is gained in eleven minutes
the duration of sexual intercourse

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eleven Minutes.

Quotes Shita Liked

Paulo Coelho
“Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?”

Paulo Coelho
“When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.”

Paulo Coelho
“I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It's all a question of how I view my life.”

Paulo Coelho
“I'm not a body with a soul, I'm a soul that has a visible part called the body.”

Paulo Coelho
“No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone. That is the true experience of freedom: having the most important thing in the world without owning it”

Paulo Coelho
“you only know yourself when you go beyond your limits”

Paulo Coelho
“That the truest experience of freedom: having the most important thing in the world without owning it.”

Paulo Coelho
“The aim of every human being is to understand the meaning of total love.”

Paulo Coelho
“Love is not to be found in someone else but in ourselves; we simply awaken it. But in order to do that, we need the other person.”

Paulo Coelho
“everyone knows how to love because we are all born with that gift.”