Angela's Reviews > Generational Sins

Generational Sins by Samantha Blair

Aug 10, 12

Read from August 09 to 10, 2012

This book is why I will in the future always download a sample to my Kindle before I buy anything... Seriously, after reading just 5 lines of the text, I knew I would not enjoy this book. It had a so-so plot tediously executed. No in-depth attempt to portray the main characters, just a lot of boring licking, nipping and...you get the picture. And what was all that crap with Cody, the BDSM `instructor`???? My God, how ridiculous.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Generational Sins.

08/09/2012
15.0% "From the very beginning, from the 2nd line this book is making me feel queasy....not a good thing obviously. I find it quite crude...."
08/10/2012
55.0% "Can`t wait to finish this book, it`s boring me to tears..." 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Well, your review seems to be better than the book, Angela. You made me smile! Frankly, I'm one of those readers who doesn't download a sample either.

Angela Never again ! This book really makes me appreciate erotica authors like Joey Hill and Kristen Ashely so much more . :-)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Angela wrote: "Never again ! This book really makes me appreciate erotica authors like Joey Hill and Kristen Ashely so much more . :-)"

LOL Well, let's hope your next read will be way better, Angela. Good luck!