Happy's Reviews > Seduction and Snacks

Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec

Aug 12, 12

bookshelves: must-reads, favorites
Read from August 09 to 11, 2012

The funniest book I have ever read! Everything about the book was just perfection! From the beginning to the end it was laugh out loud funny. I LOVE Claire and the gang, especially her potty mouth 4 year old son! I want to be best friends with all of them, they are that much fun!

It's about a girl, Claire, and a HOT boy, Carter, hooking up one drunken night at a party. That night Claire loses her virginity and ends up pregnant! They don't even know each others name. Both try to find each other with no success. Claire decides to have the baby and although this is not what she planned, she lives life the best she can as a single mother. Working as a bartender and helping out her best friend sell sex toys hoping to earn enough to start her own bakery. Then 5 years later fate brings Claire and her baby daddy together again. This is their incredible and hysterical story!

This is a MUST read! Be advised do not to read this book in public. You will look like a nut laughing out loud snorting...the book is THAT damn hilarious. I will even admit hubby kicked me out of bed from laughing so loud, I just couldn't help it! The one liners alone are worth the read! Definitely worth more than 5 stars! Can't wait for book 2 Futures and Frosting due out in October!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduction and Snacks.

08/09/2012
10.0% "Comedy gold!!! This author is freaking hilarious!!!"