Tough Critic Book Reviews's Reviews > Seduction and Snacks

Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec

Aug 09, 2012

Read in August, 2012

Tara Sivec...my vagina salutes you

The unfiltered hilarity of this book made me laugh and orgasm at the same time. Can you laugh yourself into an orgasm?? Never in my life have I been so damn proud to have a vagina! I normally don't like vagina; it can be very territorial. When vagina...vaginas...vagini? When vagini get around each other, the pussy claws come out and everything becomes one big competition. It's like the f**king whoo-ha olympics; every twat for themselves. But deep down inside we're all just looking for someone to high-five our clean poonani with.

So why bring up age old twat wars? Because Seduction & Snacks punches every single nauseating female stereotype in the face. It portrays the type of unfiltered, f**k the world, this is me so deal with it type of woman that I want to be. A woman that makes me want to jump up and yell, "OOH! OOH! I HAVE A VAGINA TOO."

I'm aware of my overuse of the word vagina, but I cunt help it. S&S was like the holy grail of vag one-liners. Tara Sivec is the vagina whisperer. She is the f**king Dali-Lama of feminine humor! Tara, I give you the double flap slap, the hymen high-five! You are a rock star!

This book came highly recommended to me because of it's real hilarity, but damn if I didn't fall for everything else too. I fell in love with all the amazing characters. I wanted to get knocked up just so I could have a Gavin. Hell, just the intimate moments between Claire & Carter were enough to turn the stick pink! I felt like I needed a condom just to read it!

However, in the midst of all the hilarity was a story of intense passion and heart-melting romance. Even without the pantie soiling humor, Seduction & Snacks would still be a five star book! A book I would read again and again. A book that should knock every other book on your TBR list to the bottom. This...right here...is why I read books!

READ ON!

Reviewed at www.toughcriticbookreviews.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduction and Snacks.

03/19/2016 marked as: read

Anas Attic  Book Blog Holy fucking vag!!!! THAT was a review!!!!! That is how you do it!! Now I want a three way with you and Tara. That's 3 vaginas. "Vagina Whisperer" I love it! Book jacket quote!

Tough Critic Book Reviews Anas Attic Sexy Tales wrote: "Holy fucking vag!!!! THAT was a review!!!!! That is how you do it!! Now I want a three way with you and Tara. That's 3 vaginas. "Vagina Whisperer" I love it! Book jacket quote!"

I can only dream ;-)

Shannon The Vagina Whisperer! Love it! I give you the two flap slap with this review!

message 4: by A (new)

A I keep hearing about this book everywhere! I'm going to have to pick it up soon. Your review is hilarious.

Vanessa Omg your review, hilarious! Lol thanks to it I am now about halfway through and am LOVING it!

message 6: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Well I know what reading next =]
Love this review!!

Samantha Gaulin I haven't read a book that's made me laugh like this in a very long time. I am so happy to have read this one!!! Loved it!

Tough Critic Book Reviews Love all your comments!! Vaginas unite!!! ;-)

Rebecca Mollie wrote: "Love all your comments!! Vaginas unite!!! ;-)"

Love it!!!!

Laura Where's the damn Like button?

message 11: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Are you an author (beyond hilarious reviews)? I so look forward to your thoughts on books and love the reviews! Can I be your BFF - LOL?!?

message 12: by Jill (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill Best book review EVER! I think you made the lips on everyone's vagina smile with that one :-)

Tough Critic Book Reviews Jill wrote: "Best book review EVER! I think you made the lips on everyone's vagina smile with that one :-)"

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Tough Critic Book Reviews Amy wrote: "Are you an author (beyond hilarious reviews)? I so look forward to your thoughts on books and love the reviews! Can I be your BFF - LOL?!?"

Consider us BFF's!! My unfiltered reviews are as close to authorship as I get. Not sure if the world is ready for a whole book ;-) !!!

Shannon Mollie-thank you so much for this awesome review girl! I'm only 1% into it and I can't stop laughing out loud;) just the book I needed for the day I was having!

Tough Critic Book Reviews Shannon wrote: "Mollie-thank you so much for this awesome review girl! I'm only 1% into it and I can't stop laughing out loud;) just the book I needed for the day I was having!"

This book is the answer...to everything!! I'm so glad you like it so far!! Hope your day gets better!

Christina ("Did she, now?") LOL!! Well,this one has officially been added to my "To Read list!" Thanks, for this hilarious review!

Tough Critic Book Reviews Christina ("Did she now") wrote: "LOL!! Well,this one has officially been added to my "To Read list!" Thanks, for this hilarious review!"

I'm glad you liked it and you will LOVE the book :-)

message 19: by Jessa (new) - added it

Jessa Russo I'm getting this book because of this review ALONE!

Tough Critic Book Reviews Jessa wrote: "I'm getting this book because of this review ALONE!"

LOL Jessa!!! Thanks!! You WILL love it...I promise :-)

Michele Realitybitesblog I tried to get this yesterday to get it on amazon but it says its unavailable! ! ughh!!!

Tough Critic Book Reviews Ms. Reality/Bookworm wrote: "I tried to get this yesterday to get it on amazon but it says its unavailable! ! ughh!!!"

It's back up today!!!! HURRY! ;-)

Michele Realitybitesblog got it!!!!! gonna start it after im done with damaged goods!!

Britt I loooked through some of the reviews before I read this book and I just wanted to finish it to comment on this. All I can I say is that I LMAO almost as much as reading the book. If laugh gives you longevity with this book I gained at least 2 years of life and 1 more reading your review :D You are right this book is awsome! Thanks for recommend it.

message 25: by Tough Critic Book Reviews (last edited Sep 19, 2012 01:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tough Critic Book Reviews Britt wrote: "I loooked through some of the reviews before I read this book and I just wanted to finish it to comment on this. All I can I say is that I LMAO almost as much as reading the book. If laugh gives y..."

THANKS BRITT!!! Now go read the sequel ;-)

Holly's pages in pink Agreed- the sequel is equally funny- tears running down your face funny- READ IT!!! ;)

message 27: by Tara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tara I love you Molls!

Sylinda Gawd just from this review alone I want to read this book. Twat wars! I love it!!

Amanda I love a book that can make laugh, and this one does!!

Amanda I love a book that can make laugh, and this one does!!

Tasara You write the best reviews. Just sayin'

message 32: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen Fabulous review! Loved this book!

message 33: by Lilyan (new)

Lilyan Brilliant review. Just brilliant. Will be picking this book up for your review alone.

message 34: by Lea (new)

Lea Bolosan Best.book.review.ever

message 35: by Sadie (new) - added it

Sadie Great review !! Did u write any books? I would definately read them.

message 36: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte OK Got it! I bought it and gonna give this new (to me) author a try. If it is as good as I have read then I love it.

message 37: by Callianne (new) - added it

Callianne Funniest review ever

message 38: by Jesse (new) - added it

Jesse Lipp As a guy, what in the ever loving Christ is this review. Oh my god. I swear women are crazy.

The review is getting me to read this book, though, so kudos.....? I dunno. Me and penis are just sitting here so confused.

message 39: by Jesse (new) - added it

Jesse Lipp OH MY GOD THIS BOOK. I UNDERSTAND NOW.

message 40: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista Love your review. Now I just might read the book. "Every twat for themselves!" Lmao

Art (Posting elsewhere as Whistler Reads) Loved the review, gotta check the book...and I don't even HAVE a vagina (either one- or two-flap) to b**ch slap...
Great review.