Savannah (Books With Bite)'s Reviews > Seeds of War

Seeds of War by Rachel Fisher

Aug 23, 12

Read from August 09 to 15, 2012

Not bad for the second installment. Not bad at ALL. With new plot twists and adventure around every corner, I devoured this book.

In this book, I fell for the plot. It always kept me on my toes and really excited. Usually, the sequels in trilogies I find lacking but this time around I found this book more exciting then the first! In this plot, the group has survived. With one step at a time, they have become seeders. Replanting original seeds to fruits and veggies, trying their best to restore natural earth food. All the while there is an uprising of radical religious groups bringing down the efforts. Enough to even kill them for replanting. Like, I said exciting. The plot carried loads of action as well as LOVE!

The love interest flourished just the way I wanted it. Even with some unexpected surprises! I'm so excited and happy at the same time! AHHHHHHH! I especially loved this part because Fi and her love are starting fresh. They deserve a new beginning and if it means this, then YAY! I loved watching their love grow so strong! This couple truly rocks with all that they have been through.

There are some new character developments that I enjoyed as well. Some secrets are exposed bringing to light the effects of the events that happen. I like that these characters help other characters developed. It's like a rock sharping a knife. Very good.

Seeds Of War is an awesome sequel. A very lawless society full of people trying to help, to people destroying whats left, it really makes you think. The originality of the story brings happiness to my heart. Seeds Of War is impressive!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seeds of War.