Jess's Reviews > Good For You

Good For You by Tammara Webber

Aug 09, 2012

Read from August 09 to 10, 2012

Reid Alexander is one of Hollywood's hottest A-list actors, and he is in a world of hurt. After a drunk driving accident that landed him in the hospital and a month of community service rebuilding the house he destroyed in the process, he is angry and just biding his time.

That is until he meets Dorie Cantrell, lead worker on the Habitat for Humanity project to which he's been assigned. Dori is everything read isn't -- a good, Christian girl with a selfless, do-good heart. And yet, with a little manual labor, some awesome chemistry, and a good deal of persistence, these two find themselves in a few fun and compromising positions.

The next few months are up and down as they separate for mission trips and filming, family tragedies and divergent life paths, but fate, something Dori has been questioning all along, intervenes. What results is a truly beautiful tale of love and redemption, change, forgiveness and new beginnings.

This is hands down the best of the three in this series. Webber manages to take two people who are actually more alike than they realize and work her magic. The character development in this novel is OFF THE CHARTS, and once again, I stand in awe of her ability to bring these characters to life in such a rich and beautiful way.

This series is fabulous!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good For You.

08/10/2012
38.0% "Good grief, I love this book. Dori reminds me soooo much of me in high school it's sick."
08/10/2012
72.0% "This book... I sympathize with Dori so much it's insane. Damn, grief and loss makes you do crazy and feel and think crazy things."
08/10/2012
92.0% "::flails:: all the admissions. OMG this cannot end this sooon!!!!"

message 1: by Irene (new)

Irene Can't wait to start this series :)

Jess Irene wrote: "Can't wait to start this series :)" It's so fun! I preferred books 2 and 3 over 1, but honestly I enjoyed them all. I think all my reviews are spoiler free. <3333 Can't wait to hear what you think.