Kristin (Blood,Sweat and Books)'s Reviews > The Stadium

The Stadium by Iain Rob Wright

Aug 09, 12

Read in August, 2012

I love this series, I truly do. The Peeling: Book 2 did not disappoint. In this installment we meet a group of survivors quarantined in a stadium. The group is being held against their will and are none to happy about it. While they try and go on with there lives The Peeling that has killed so many isn't done yet. This disease is nasty and bloody and I think that is why it is so interesting to read about. It doesn't matter who you are this disease holds no prejudice and will obliterate you if your old, young, fat, skinny, black or white.

The main character Brett is likeable and seems to have a good head on his soldiers. Without giving anything away, I hope we get the chance to see him again. There was a small twist in this Novella and I was pleasantly surprised when it happened. I think it was a nice way to set up events for future installments.

One I guess small gripe is that they are novellas so right when things pick up it's over and we have to wait for another installment. Even though I'm buying them all individually I really hope that when things are all said and done the Author produces an Omnibus. Overall I highly recommend picking up this Novella. I will be giving The Peeling: Book 2 (The Stadium) ★★★★★Stars for seriously sick and twisted awesomeness.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Stadium.