Christina's Reviews > Destructively Alluring

Destructively Alluring by N. Isabelle Blanco

Wow Hot Hot! I loved this little book. WTF this was crazy. Very fast paced with so much sensuality and steam I was melting. I loved all the swearing and I loved how aggressive Dorion was. He wanted Demitra and like NOW!! I almost got the feeling that it was a tiny bit alluring and similar to "Bared To You" by Sylvia Day. It had that mysterious way about it. Oooh I really liked it. It also said that there will be another book after that will continue on with their story...I can't wait. Please let it be soon.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destructively Alluring.

08/09/2012
10.0% "Omg!! The passion is unbelievable. Right off the bat! I love it! "She tasted like pure sex and something sweet, something fruity, and I wanted nothing more than to fall to my knees and eat her. Just EAT her" Ok omg! This guy is so aggressive!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Elizabeth (Liz) Hmmm......I may have to give this book a try after all! Great review, Christina:)

Christina Elizabeth wrote: "Hmmm......I may have to give this book a try after all! Great review, Christina:)"

:) thanks Elizabeth. I know there were a lot of reviews that didn't like this book. It's very similar to Bared To You was at the beginning. Dorian wants the heroin like right now. He's very similar to gidion. So if you like the hot controlling alpha guy ...,...... I really liked it. It's a quick read.