Alison's Reviews > Wrong Place Wrong Time

Wrong Place Wrong Time by David P. Perlmutter

Aug 08, 12

Hard to believe someone so naive thinks they deserve to live life with such a carefree attitude. Take responsibility for yourself and your actions. The one time he thought outside the box it ended up in disaster for him....hmmmmm wonder why!....
An entertaining read none the less though, and keeps your attention until the end.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong Place Wrong Time.

message 1: by David (new) - added it

David Perlmutter Hello Alison, thank you for reading my book and your comment. I agree that at that time of my life, even with my career going well, I was a bit carefree and maybe naive, but that was then and yes it did turn into a disaster. One lives and learns. But pleased you enjoyed the book.

Alison David P wrote: "Hello Alison, thank you for reading my book and your comment. I agree that at that time of my life, even with my career going well, I was a bit carefree and maybe naive, but that was then and yes ..."

Hi there, I did enjoy reading your book. Would be a great read for people that are going through a rough time of there own and realize that maybe their life is not so bad after all.
35 miles by foot in blazing heat! You got stamina you did not realize you had at the time.
Glad you made it home.
Is there going to be a 2nd book? Wondering how past events have changed your life now.

message 3: by David (new) - added it

David Perlmutter Pleased you did enjoy the book and yes it was a hell of a hike under the circumstances. Yes another book being drafted and life now thankfully with 4 great kids etc has turned out well. Thank you again for reading my book and taking time in the review!