Lindsey Rae's Reviews > Where You Are

Where You Are by Tammara Webber

Aug 12, 12

Read from August 08 to 12, 2012

** spoiler alert ** This book was 100% better than the first one in my opinion. The whole reason I read on was because Of Graham. Oh my Graham. I love you so much. Epitome of swoony boy, IMO.

I love Emma and Graham. They are too cute for words. And the way Graham cares for her?! Did I mention SWOON?? See proof below:

I realize this is what scares the hell out of me - I want that with her. I want to be with her, absorb her into my life and have her absorb into mine.

Instead I'm the breathless one, recalling the feel of your mouth opening to me, the stroke of your fingertips ever where you touched me, the perfect weight of you in my arms. The thought of time away from you in torture. I haven't even left your room and I already miss you.

Sometime later, our hands are intertwined just above and head and he's kissing me gently. At my sigh, he whispers, "Did I hurt you?" His lips are soft against my neck, and I tilt my head toward my shoulder.

SEE???

Brooke and Reid are absolutely deplorable people. My heart was dropped into my stomach for the majority of this book. The drama a little much at times.

I have a hard time with the constant POV change, but I think I'd rather have that then 3rd person narrative, to be honest. You get more about where the characters are coming from, so I appreciate that.

I just want more Graham and Emma happy times, so I'm hoping book three gives me more of that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where You Are.

Quotes Lindsey Rae Liked

Tammara Webber
“Something about first love defies duplication. Before it, your heart is blank. Unwritten. After, the walls are left inscribed and graffitied. When it ends, no amount of scrubbing will purge the scrawled oaths and sketched images, but sooner or later, you find that there’s space for someone else, between the words and in the margins.”

Tammara Webber
“I suppose love is never a sure thing, no matter what words are spoken. Love requires a leap of faith into the abyss, every time.”

Tammara Webber
“I belong to you. There is no one else. All I want is to be where you are.”

Tammara Webber
“I say I don't believe in love, but that's not really true - love is just the name of an emotion. It's like on steroids. It's lust with ethics.”

Tammara Webber
“Graham runs a hand through his hair and takes a deep breath. Finally, with a determined scowl, he crosses the room. His hands grip my shoulders. “We are not,” his voice is a gentle tremor, “breaking up”

“Look at me, Emma."
Her eyes are full, the lids heavy. "Graham," she breathes.
"I need you to hear me." Cradling her head in my hands, thumbs sweeping her tears away, I stare into her eyes. "I belong to you. There is no one else. All I want is to be where you are.”

08/08/2012
1.0% "Already better than book 1. Oh Graham. *swoony sigh*"
08/10/2012