Kim Justice's Reviews > Cataclysm

Recommended to Kim by: daughter Ali
Recommended for: Adults
Read from September 03 to 18, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: Once

My Review:
I am going to start this review out like my review of Supernova, but with one thing different, there is two things on this one that I had an issue on. For one, it took me a little to really get into the book for some reason. But about a 1/3rd of the way in I was hooked again. The second thing again was the language. May not both you or other readers, but foul language can turn me off of a book. But luckily, I love author C. L. Parkers writing.

Author C. L. Parker's writing is very strong and has a way of for the most part pulling you right into the characters life's.

Kerrigan and Dominic's struggles seem to keep getting worse. She is trying to still understand her powers and her feelings as well. And it is all she can do to keep things up right. Dominic is fading, how is it all going to end.

Then in the middle of this a stranger comes on the scene. Is he going to really help or is he there to stir the pot so to speak.

I love how author C. L. Parker's characters stand out. How even though they are in the paranormal realm so to speak, author C. L. Parker has them so down to earth that you are right there in the home or else where with them.

I am not going any furthor with this review due to not wanting to give away any thing. Just know that I have enjoyed both the first and this second book in the Supernova Saga by Author C. L. Parker.

So due to the above I am giving this book a Breath of Life Rating of:

Four Clock Rating!!!

Disclosure: I received this book in exchange for my review. The opinions are mine. And your opinion may differ.
______________________________________________

theclparker

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cataclysm.