Ripudaman's Reviews > Losing My Virginity: How I've Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way

Losing My Virginity by Richard Branson

Aug 10, 2012

Read from August 08 to 10, 2012

I stayed enthralled and read the entire book in almost two days.Richard Branson,founder of the Virgin business empire, is a father of risk taker,a paragon of entrepreneurship, and a genius who has inspired English culture and lifestyles.
This book includes the birth of Virgin records, Virgin Atlantic Airways,Virgin Music and many more such astounding ventures.
He's life filled with challenges, interesting adventures, dreadful crises and stupendous money.
The splendid lessons I conned from this book are :
. No venture,No gained.
· Never give up.
· Push your self beyond limits·
. Think of possibilities.
. Do exactly inverse as practiced by present companies.
. Don’t ever go into a business with motive to earn Money.
. Don’t tell yourself you can not do something. ask yourself how you can do it.
. If you blow out once or twice , get up, adjust your plot and try again.
I recommend to read this book to those people who love today's most productive entrepreneurs life histories., who want exciting life and want to start thier own business.if you like challenges, adventures, business, this book is for you.
Go buy it or snatch it nonetheless read it.
SCREW IT, LET'S DO IT!
Excel.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Losing My Virginity.

08/08/2012 page 50
show 1 hidden update…

Rahul Khanna Very emphatic review. I will read this book. You are reading at a galloping pace.

Yesterday I finished Shindler's list, which I started reading last month after reading your rating for it. I bought this book long time ago.

Ripudaman. Please tell me about yourself. Your studies or job?