Jasmine's Reviews > Heart of Darkness and The Secret Sharer

Heart of Darkness and The Secret Sharer by Joseph Conrad

F 50x66
Nov 25, 08

Since this book was made by a Polish man i wiouldn't except it to be that much interesting being that he was an immigrant and jusst learning English ,but this book to me had alot of important quotes that can mean an infinate amount of things that many people can relate to. What i thought the "QUOTE" Heart of Darkness means is exactly the role that Marlow played in the book. He was the on who belived in taking over land , but at the same time he still believes that his b;elieve is actually wrong. I also think that the term Heart of Darkness meant that the more that you try to hold something back the sicker you get,mentally and phsically. Overall in my opinion this book was pretty boring compared to many other book that i have read recently.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart of Darkness and The Secret Sharer.

message 1: by Lanier (new)

Lanier Good job, Jasmine, however, to get full credit please finish putting in all the other fields

I can't give you the 50 points for having 10 books with DATES read, critiques or responses, AND star ratings.

Please follow instructions because, to date, you've lost some of these points
10 by Dec. 1 = 50