Tina's Reviews > 30 Pieces of Silver

30 Pieces of Silver by Carolyn McCray

Aug 07, 12

Read in August, 2012

I could not put this book down. I installed the kindle app on my laptop just so I could read this book at work. I would say that Carolyn McCray is the female version of Dan Brown, but that would be a huge disservice. While Dan Brown's books are spectacular, this book is even more so because of it's ability to so completely engage the emotions of the reader. You'll find yourself gasping, and being so completely caught up with the characters, I will freely say that my my pulse actually did quicken while reading a few of the more harrowing scenes. I enjoyed how the author did not have to rely on wordy descriptions or sex in order to deliver such a captivating story. I got this as a free download, and am now about to scour Amazon to buy ALL of her other books. As for the minor grammatical errors and typos, I'm intelligent enough to surmise what it should have said, and as I spend a fair bit of time on facebook, have become unfortunately accustomed to the typos and such. That for me wasn't a big deal, since the story was absolutely incredible.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 30 Pieces of Silver.