Rosslyn K's Reviews > Stygian's Honor

Stygian's Honor by Lora Leigh

U_50x66
Aug 07, 12

Read in August, 2012

I've really enjoyed the previous Breed books but this one just didn't do it for me; which is sad because Stygian is one of my more favorite Breed heros to date. He manages to do the alpha thing without being overbearing and he's a character I could see someone being legitimately attracted to even without the mating heat (let's be honest, that's the only way some of these guys get the girl). However, I feel like Lora Leigh wasn't quite sure where she wanted to go with Liza--or maybe it was too many places--and the Navajo story arc. I've also completely lost patience with Jonas and Rachel and I really wish she would finish the Amber story line. At this point, I consider them little better than the Council.

I still really think that Lora Leigh is a good author and that this book was the exception, not the rule. As convoluted as this one could be at times, it does provide important background info for the next (few) book(s). I also really appreciate how she's able to create a mix of characters instead of recreating the same hero and heroine over and over again.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stygian's Honor.