Darcy's Reviews > The Space Between Us

The Space Between Us by Megan Hart

Aug 07, 12

bookshelves: 2012, erotica, e-book, menage, net-galley-books
Read on August 07, 2012

I loved Tesla right from the start, she seems to be a free spirit, one who marches to the beat of her own drummer. I liked how she was there for her friends and family, how she has built a new family for herself when her blood one imploded.

At first I started out liking that Tesla found a new friend in Meredith, and how she was able to pull out stories of Tesla's past. It was in those stories that we get to know her better and you realize how those past events have had such a big impact on her life. I think it made her more open to possibilities of any kind in her life.

I even liked how Meredith and Tesla's relationship changed at first. It didn't take me too long, though to realize it wouldn't last. Meredith seemed to be searching for something else, but she couldn't admit it to herself yet. As things started to go bad, I started to hate Meredith with her passive aggressive behavior. I wished that she could have just owned up to what she want, the hurt could have been avoided then.

Where Tesla was at the end of the book was in a good place. She was finally on her own, had made peace with her family, still keeping her place with them, and starting a new relationship that had a familiar tether. My hope for them is that things work out.

As a side note, I loved how past characters keep popping up in the coffee shop, reminding me of their stories.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Space Between Us.