D.C.'s Reviews > In Rides Trouble

In Rides Trouble by Julie Ann Walker

Aug 17, 12

Read from August 07 to 16, 2012

ABOUT THE BOOK:
Becky "Rebel" Reichert never actually goes looking for trouble. It just has a tendency to find her. Like the day Frank Knight showed up at her door, wanting to use her motorcycle shop as a cover for his elite special ops team. But Becky prides herself on being able to hang with the big boys-she can weld, drive, and shoot just as well as any of them.

Man with a Mission

Munitions, missiles, and mayhem are Frank's way of life. The last thing the ex-SEAL wants is for one brash blonde to come within fifty feet of anything that goes boom. Yet it's just his rotten luck when she ends up in a hostage situation at sea. Come hell or high water, he will get her back-whether she says she needs him or not.

REVIEW:
In Rides Trouble was filled with such a fantastic, crazy ride! Ms. Walker sure knows how to create her characters and I found myself riveted to every…single…word.
This piece drove on and on with action and suspense. It was both touching and humorous. It was wicked and hot. It was everything you want a great book to be.
There is no piece of this book that I didn’t like and in fact, I loved the internalized thoughts of Becky and her confliction for her feelings for Frank.
You will laugh, cry, and scream at this book but with each step of the way you will grow to love it more and more. I give this amazing piece five out of five stars for a job well done.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Rides Trouble.