Alison's Reviews > The Fate of Destiny

Aug 07, 12

Read on August 07, 2012

At 66% done:

At 100% done:
Well, we know how I feel about the multiple POV thing, so I will just say that I kept skipping Devon's parts so that I could have some mystery and not know EVERYTHING that was going on. If the book was done just from the POV of Farris, I think it could have been more interesting, capturing, and better overall.

Of course all this is just one person's opinion. Since I did skip over Devon's parts in the story (after I was over 70% through the book), I will just comment on the rest of the story -- it was good. As I said, it would have been better from one POV but since I just kind of 'made' it that way when I read it (by skipping Devon's parts after a while), it worked for me.

The only other real issue I had with the book was that the e-book formatting was really messed up.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fate of Destiny.

08/07/2012
66.0% "I really dislike multiple POVs, though I can usually deal with two, but this book has at least 3 (that I have seen so far). Leaves no wonder, no mystery because we know what's going on, who is bad, what they are doing, etc. This book COULD be good/great if it was ONE POV so that there were mysteries, shockers, distrust, etc. There's nothing to guess at. It's all there for you, laid out, and told."

message 1: by Juliana (new)

Juliana what does "POV" stand for?

Stephanie Point of View