Marcy's Reviews > Tigers in Red Weather

Tigers in Red Weather by Liza Klaussmann

Aug 09, 2012

liked it
Read from August 07 to 08, 2012

I need some time to mull this one over. I enjoyed reading this book and read it quickly, but I'm not into poetry so I'm sure there are certain points that I didn't "get". Overall I would say this story is a little sad and depressing, with a small dose of creepy. I'm not sure that I ever really felt invested or "loved" any of the characters. I did like how the story was told through the eyes of all of the main characters - that way it was easier to put together the pieces of the story. But the book ended with some open questions for me...which I find a little frustrating. I need to hop on some other websites and learn more about the deeper meaning of this book, because I feel like I am missing something. On another positive note, I love reading books that take place in the 40s, 50s and 60s... I find it fascinating and feel that the author did a great job of depicting what life was like for many during that time period. She is a beautiful writer - so no complaints there.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tigers in Red Weather.

Jana Let me know if you found a good website to learn more about the deeper meaning... because I feel like I may have missed some of it as well!